• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heard a rumor

harvey lee

O.K. I'll start this up.

With Goodwrench not on the 29 car and Jr. having his problem with mom.

What are the odds that there is a black three with little E behind the wheel?

By the way I'm going into a meeting with my boss and then I'm out for the day so play nice. grin.gif

Sifty

Yeeeehaaaa!!!! Free-for-all!!!! grin.gif

J/K! wink.gif

As to your post....I could see it happening some day. Jr is about my 3rd or 4th favorite driver, and I think it would be cool to see him in it. I'm not a Bud man anyways...no flavor. blush.gifsmirk.gif

Welcome to FM and Hot Spot Outdoors Foxhunter. Happy to have a new Nascar member. If you are interestad we have a Fantasy leaque that will be starting soon for the races. You are more than welcome to join in on the fun. cool.gif Just watch the page and in a short bit the directions will be posted.

I remember reading an article on nascar.com some time last year about Jr. and how he fully expects to drive the 3 for RCR before the end of his days. If I remember correctly he said that he would not consider this until bringing a championship to DEI though. I have to say, it will be odd not seeing the GM car out there anymore!

I'd say that Jr. has plenty of cash too, much more than a normal man can spend in a lifetime but I'd also say that Theresa has more, (dosent Sr. still earn something like 50 million every year off of royalties?) and she soley owns DEI and all the rights to Dale Sr's name.