• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

soft plastics question

Gordie

I stopped at wally world today for something to do and thought I'd look into soft plastics and they really didnt have much and I'm not really sure what to get any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I saw carppie nibbles from berkly but just couldnt force myself to buy them. anybody use these and do they work?

I would recommend Berkley Power Bait Honey Worms in natural, yellow and red. I try hard to not use natural baits like minnows and waxies. I recently had a trip that honey worms were the only thing that they would bite on. I tried power bait minnows, tubes, and grubs without success. I tried different jigs and of different colors. They would just come up to my lure sniff and back down and away. As soon I put on a red honey worm wham a bite. I caught them all day using just four worms.