• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Pictures late 06-07

Sure had a great time out there this weekend Corey! Cole was definitely a hoot! smile.gif

so haad,

That's a StrikeMaster suit. Those babies are sweet! Very warm and comfortable! Yes, I know it's awkward not seeing me in a blue jacket with a red vest grin.gif

Hey Corey Bechtold i was just wondering where you were fishing in a few of those pics with the train and bluffs in the back... it looks like the area where I go to school. It would be great if you could let me know! If you dont wanna share your secret spots you can email me.

Thanks!

Sam

Great Pictures!! You seem to be quite the expect with the panfish. I was wondering if I could email you a picture of a bluegill my dad caught. We released it, but now we are thinking of a replica. I measured it at 12". Is that possible? Could you tell by looking at it? Send me an email if you are interested in taking a peek at it. [email protected]