• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

marcum customer service

walleye_jigger

Has anybody else had problems with Marcum's customer service. We sent our vs560 in over 2 weeks ago and still have not got it back. I called last week and they told me that we would have it by friday. And I called today again and they wouldn't even give an estimate of when we will get the camera back. We sent it in because of water leaking inside the camera head. They said they are waiting on camera's from the factory. Anybody else had this problem??

I would assume with many companies that many of thier employes had X-mas and new years off.. then take into consideration that postal companies were shut down for an extra day do to the loss of a former president.

MarCum has a very good customer service!

Deitz,

I totally understand all that, the part that gets me is you talk to one guy there and he says we'll have it by Friday and then nothing shows up and I talk to another guy today and he doesn't know when they are getting the new parts in for it. They told me it's a new part swap out. I guess I am wondering how many other people are having this problem if they are this far out on having new camera heads in stock.

Last year, My bud send his Lx3 to get a upgrade to TC and to check if something was wrong with his tranducer. It took them 1 1/2 months to get it back to him. He was pretty [PoorWordUsage] but what matters is he got it back and it was working like new.

I had an 5-7 year old VS300 that I bought used 5 years ago, I bought another unit this fall an my buddy bought my old one, he noticed a couple of the lights didnt work and I had broken off one of the pins for plugging in the camera. He sent it in they sent him back a complete new monitor at no charge. Thats very good customer service. I assume the new 560 which I heard is in short supply they can,t get the parts. They should tell you straight up.

Bought a new LX-5 last week from Cabelas, when I got home 220 miles later, I found it didn't have the wall part of the charger.

Called the next day (Friday) and whomever I spoke with told me they'd get a replacement sent out the same day and to expect it Tuesday. Came home today (Thursday) and its still not here.

I sent a nice, but blunt message to them last night about it. And I got a response back saying SORRY. Your replacement will be shipped out today.

I work for a company that makes parts in China. My customers have the same problem. When you run out of parts in the USA you have to place a order from China and in about 2 months later they get parts. But by this time they have all the new parts spoken for and it is back to ordering from China again. Never ending cycle.