• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tray base seat for Otter sleds

WalleyeWarrior

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can pick up one of these seats. I contacted Otter and they said that they've discontinued them. Do you know of anyone that might still have them in stock. These are the seats that have a foam base around the bottom of the seat that has a cup holder, etc. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

I went away from that seat because of added weight and it never rested safely on the tub, always wanted to fall off. I went to the standard metal telescoping seat and like it much better. My old one just lays in the rafters in my garage.

The reasons that Northlander mention are why I didn't like them either way too bulky and heavy. I use the bench seat and really like it. The aluminum ones otter makes aren't to bad although I don't like the position of the seat it is to far foward for my liking. I had made metal ones before my bench seat that I made and I had them set back farther in the house.