• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Storage of support poles and ice-anchors for flip overs????

Minnetonka

I used to have a Polar Sport two man that had a nice nylon bag designed to hold all the support poles for the house. I recently sold the house and bought a Yukon. I can not find any bags that I can use to store the Yukon poles. Does anyone know if you can buy pole bags anywhere? I also use Clam ice-anchors when it it windy and I keep a pair in the house. These ice anchors are sharp and have some straps associated with them. Does anyone have a good suggestion to store these and keep the ice-anchors from getting dull?

I put my anchors in the storage compartments under the seats. Have not had any problems with rips/tears. I built an insert in the sled to hold my LP tank and minnow bucket and i just slide my poles in behind the support leg at the rear of the sled which keeps the poles from sliding around the sled.

I lay the poles for my voyager across the seats (while they are open) and then bungee cord the seats down and around the poles, I use one 6' bungee. I haven't lost a pole yet and that includes pulling behind a truck on mille lacs, they don't move. I could take a picture the next time I get the ice house down to fish. How does December 2007 sound?

I took some of those clips for like hanging a broom on the wall and put them on the back of my tub with one large flange body rivet. They just snap in and out and aren't rolling on the floor getting bent up. Two clips for each pole.