• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will we have a 2007 FM Bass Fishing Event...

Ray Esboldt

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I will definitely keep everyone up to date via this forum.

I'm kind of waiting to see what's leftover from all the other gazillion organizations that put together events. It would be nice to pick a day on a lake that doesn't already have a 50 boat tournament.

I thought the boat count was 15-20. When the little crow anlgers host a walleye Tourney, they have 30-50 boats. They seem to find parking with 5 ramps around lake. Ramp in town or County park on northeast side have good parking. County park may work good for weigh-in.

Eye-lander, If they do fish green lake (Spicer) maybe we could hook-up.

OR NORWAY lake another 10 miles west, which little crow always have a 2 day bass tourney on it. Bags of 14-20lbs have been brought to the scale.

Woah... how I managed to miss this topic is beyond me!

I like the idea of Coon Lake smile.gif There are a few nice fish in there.

I'm also game for White Bear or any of the Chisago Area lakes.

Heck, I'll be up for where ever we decide...

This sounds fun. I had wanted to join in on the deal last September, I think, but had a conflict. I'll keep watching, don't know how a smallmouth guy would fare against all you bucketmouth experts but it would be fun to try!

I'd vote for St. Croix River out of Hudson Private Launch. There are about 4 or 5 launches up and down the Croix. I am a director for a tourney on the Croix sunday June 10. Only problem is, I'm not sure when you're interested in holding it and the Croix opens up for tourneys on June 9th and my tourney is the 10th and another tourney is the saturday after that. After the middle of June, the Croix can be considered a dead sea, you have to be very skilled on that river to locate the smallies. Buckets are to be had though.