• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

where are the Panfish Right now

river huntfish

are the panfish still in the shallows near the weed cover or are they in the deeper basins yet. I havent really gone for them like i usually do but i have had a good walleye bite. So I dont know where to start yet. To save me some time can anyone tell me if there in or out

Really dependant of the type of lake... Lakes in my area, that are semi-clear and clear that have good weed growth.. Still have green weeds in the shallows and out over the first break.. Panfish are relating to these and will continue to use the weeds and edges until the plants start to die off.. With the lack of snow cover.. The weeds are holding strong..

Stained water with little or no weeds, we are finding fish on transition areas from hard to soft bottom... Near the break into the basin.. Typical...

One thing I have noticed, in a lot of lakes, the fish seem to be schooled up tight in turns, pockets, and select sticky areas... Might have to drill a bunch of holes to find the right school!!!