• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Disco anybody ?????

Valv

Ok, somebody has to get it out, as might as well be me.

Let's get out the sound of the '70s !!!!!!!

I have any and possible record and CD of Donna Summer, but let's get out any group/artist that we did forget about, Whatcha have.....test me....

Valsdisco.jpggrin.gif

- M.F.S.B Mother Father Sister & Brother = The Sound Of

Philadelphia

- T-Connection = Do it any way you want

- Chilly = For Your Love

- CJ & Co. = Devil's Gun

- Cerrone = Supernature

- Sylvester = You make me feel...

- Roberta Kelly - Zodiacs

- Giorgio Moroder - From here to eternity

- Ritchie Family - The best disco in town

- Lipstique - At the discoteque

Do I have to keep going, I can list forever.....

Quote:

I have any and possible record and CD of Donna Summer, but let's get out any group/artist that we did forget about, Whatcha have.....test me....

Valsdisco.jpggrin.gif

There were several things I would like to forget from the 1970's. Disco is one of them. Congratulations on becoming a grampa again, Valv

Quote:

Quote:

Valsdisco.jpggrin.gif

There were several things I would like to forget from the 1970's. Disco is one of them. Congratulations on becoming a grampa again, Valv

ok....this thread brought back some really neat memories.. blush.gif...but ask me if I ever wore platform shoes with wide bellbottom pants and danced to it, and I will deny it til I'm dead... grin.gif

Quote:

Funny back in the 70's I used to bounce at a disco and we would be turning away people at the door. We could handle 800 people. But everyone claims to hate it now...

So your the dude that turned me away, eh??? grin.gif

It's weird how repulsed I get when I see disco dancing and the music, etc. nowdays.....back in the day, I don't think I liked it either, but I followed the girls wherever they went!!! They liked it and thats all that mattered.. cool.gif