• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobile Auger Rack

Fish&Fowl

I promised I would post pics once I finally got this thing done. The frame is all 1" square tubing and it connects to the machine by the bottom of the frame resting on top of the bumper and uses U-bolts to connect it.

Bought one of the Mad Dog ice auger racks from Cabela's that is made for ATV racks so I can use it on here or switch it to my wheeler depending on snow/slush conditions.

Rack still allows me to use my jackstand and also allows easy access to my hitch for the Otter. Like I mentioned before, I wanted a rack that kept the auger in line with the sled for narrow trails/portages. Works great so far!

120118.jpg

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

120132.jpg

120149.jpg

Yes it leaves room, just barely. If I lean back much I can feel the head of the auger on my back, but I wanted it as far forward as possible for sturdiness.

Only problem now is I just took the mad dog rack right back off today because we just got a bunch of rain that took care of what snow was left on the ice. Putting it on the wheeler rack now to get ready for fishing tomorrow. Frickin weather.