• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey everyone - I found this forum a few weeks ago and decided to join up today after checking out the other posts. What a great site to learn some things and everyone seems pretty nice on here. Looking to head out and do some ice fishing soon. I don't have any equipment yet but I think I'll get some basics and head to Lake Alvin or somewhere close this weekend to give it a try.

welcome to the site! feel free to ask all the questions you want. Watch out though....its addicting!

havent been to alvin since the ice got bad. Its one of my favorite lakes to hit when I dont have a lot of time to drive north to some of the other lakes further away.

again welcome

Brewman: Welcome to the site. I have found many new contacts as well as great friends and fishing buddies through the sight. We look forward to hearing about your success or trials on the water, and let us know, "we the guys who know a little about everything but are experts at nothing" grin.gif, might be able to answer any questions you might have.

Enjoy the sight, and again welcome to Hotspotoutdoors. cool.gif

thanks for the welcome guys - looking forward to posting questions as they come up. I think I'll buy a tip-up and an ice rod combo to get started. Hopefully there will be some good ice this weekend, I hope to take my three wheeler out.