• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

favorite cigar?

CALVINIST

I used to smoke cigars all the time, but have laid off lately, mostly because I don't wanty to smell like a cigar around my family. My favorite is the Arturo Fuente, cedar wrapped with the black paper on it. Second is the Hoya De Monteray Excalbur. Heading out of town the upcoming weekend, so I'll have time to relax and have a smoke (while ice fishing, of course).

Question I forgot to ask at the smoke shop. What is the best humidity to keep cigars? Isn't it around 70%?

Gotta love those quality cigars!!!

if you are heading out of town and need a great cigar, try ACID CIGARS. That is my favorite brand of cigar for sure! They have about 15 different lines of cigars, my favorite being ACID ONE, next being ACID BLONDIE. Now the ONE is a bigger one and lasts forever, while the BLONDIE is a smaller one that I like to enjoy while fishing. enjoy!!

ps, now you made me want to go get some cigars!! smirk.gif

not to mention cubans are illegal! And on that note..I hate cubans, cigars that is smile.gif. The ONLY reason people think that cuban cigars are the best is beacause they ARE illegal. Otherwise, they are JUNK!! smirk.gif

fyi, swisher sweets are the biggest waste of money.

I tried out a number of different cigars just prior to my son being born 3 years ago. Wanted to hand out a bunch of them after he was born, so I was on a "test-run". They were okay, but gave my heart PVC's (pre-mature ventricular contractions). Just glad that condition is harmless. smirk.gif

Dutchmasters were okay, and I can't remember the other brand names.

When I used to travel to Brazil for work, I would bring back some cigars from makers Dannemann and Suerdieck. With the exchange rate being pretty favorable at the time, these were a fine buy of some nice cigars.

Meaney, ouch...well yes they are illegal, but to me they are good and worth enjoying to me. Swishers a waste of money, well that could be said about many things, the ones you mention the ACID where do you find them, I would like to try those

Over the years I have tried several hundred different cigars. I was lucky enough to have a partner who enjoyed a good smoke. We would each buy a different cigar every Friday and Saturday night when we drove together. We hit every cigar shop that we passed looking for something different. After all of that I find myself at the local cigar shop buying rejects. For the most part I get a decent cigar for 2 bucks a pop. Have had a few Cubans. nice cigars, overly priced, perhaps. Swishes are not cigars. Anything that burns that fast if you are smoking it or not. The thing that I enjoy most about cigars is that I take time out to smoke one. I never smoke one when I am working on something. Fishing and sitting is the best time for them.

BIGWADES, you can find ACID CIGARS at any cigar retailer. But the thing is, ACID is a company that wants a store to carry their whole line of cigars, and if not they wont let the store have any of their line. so i hear... smirk.gif

I've had the Acid cigars before and enjoyed them. Didn't leave your mouth tasting like an ashtray the next morning.

For a regular breath mint I enjoy a Backwoods (Honey Berry) they are the best for a short smoke, no comitment.