• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boise State

bassNspear

When Boise State pulled off the "Hook and Ladder" play, I was literally jumping up and down screaming Holy ^&%^&, Holy *%^*^!!! I woke my wife up! She came running out because she thought there was a fire or something was wrong!

Rost,

The ole Hook and Ladder was impressive but how bout the ole Statue of Liberty play to win the whole enchilada! That play took some "nads". I'm not a huge fan of gadget plays but that was an exibition that will be talked about for years. You could have thrown out the old playbook and could have just had the quarterback draw out the plays in the dirt like we used to do when we was youngins! Windy

That was THE BEST football game I have seen, two teams with totally different styles going head to head in a David vs Goliath game. I was rooting for Boise State and felt like they had it locked up and then had no chance and regained hope numerous times with a 10 minute stretch! I bet the neighbors could here me scream when they pulled off the hook and ladder play! I also thought it was kinda cool when the Boise running back proposed to his cheerleader girl friend right after the game.