• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Airjer another ?

jltimm

Question

Aijer, I have a ? for you. My wifes car is a '95 Camry, and it is blowing fuses for the tail lights, and the turn signals.Is the problem in the switch? If so how complicated and expensive of a problem is this? I took apart the plastic on the steering column and couldn't see an obvious problem? confused.gif

5 answers to this question

Thats funny! I was reading the post thinking to myself, thats wierd I've never seen that before. Glad you figuired it out!!

I had a camry one time that came up from the body shop. The lamp out module kept failing. The body guys had already replaced it twice. I checked everything three times and could not find any reason for the failures. We all (myself, customer, body shop) agread that a possible and more economical solution was to reinforce the cuircuit in the module by soldering in a sort piece of wire. After doing that the problem was solved and has not returned as far as I know.

Airjer, I would like to thank you for all the info you are so kind to post on here. I was stumped as I usually 'am at most mechanical things, so I thought I'd give the Toyota expert a try! Someday when you get over to the Mille Lacs area, it would be great to do some ice fishing with you and meet ya!