• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dennis Green now available

Double D

If anybody is looking for a coach, Dennis Green was fired this morning by the Arizona Cardinals.

That was a team that everybody said should get better each year, and it just never happened.

DD

I know your pokin' fun at bringing Denny , Randy & Daunte back but ya know what ? When we had them I never felt we were out of it . Latley it feels we are never in it . We had some heart breakers with them guys for sure but we had some very good years . It took a while to recover from the Les Steckel debacle and we just might be in for that again . But I'm an absolute homer and will stick by the Vikes , good or bad.

Quote:

Its funny all the people (players, coaches) on the vikes that were run out of the state......well now that "we" got "our" wish, what are we left with? Worse off, thats what.

Ummmmmmm.... you sure that Childress is a complete failure after ONE season with the Vikings? Maybe we should give him one more season before throwing him under the bus.