• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cabelas Spring Catalog came!!

hanson

I guess that is just fitting with the weather we are having recently. crazy.gif

Normally, I don't get too excited but there were a number of "new things" in the catalog that I think are worth mentioning.

1- New Lowrance units this year. From what I understand, they aren't really "new", just slightly updated. A salesman at Cabelas said they were changing the color of the plugs on the back of the units and thats why many of them were on big time sale this fall. So this year, we get LC-X112 & LC-X113, LC-X27 & LC-X28, the LMS-332 & 334 or now 500 (something). All available with Hard Drives & GPS.

Those were just the ones that caught my eye as I was eyeing up an X-26 last fall but didn't jump on it.

2- Cabelas Advanced Angler Series of soft sided tackle boxes has added a rather small sized tackle box this year. I've been using the smallest one they have for my ice fishing bag but really want to take a look at this new bag. I think it will make the perfect ice fishing tackle box for many, many people!

3- Cabelas Guidewear is new & updated this year!! I was planning to pick up a coat and I think they may have just made a great product better. Good thing I waited!

Man, I just got the Guidewear for my birthday, after looking at that for 5 years and now they change it, making it better. I still am thrilled that I have it and know it keep me dry for years to come. cool.gif

The Cabelas, Bass ProShops and Netcraft all came on the same day along with the Cabelas end of winter sale. I've got a 14 hour car ride to KY tomorrow ( Monday, 1-2) and I'll have ample opportunity to flip through them all.

Seems like the spring catalog season is like the Christmas season; It gets earlier every year.

Picked up my mail the other day with the catalog in it. Wow, do I ever have items to get!

Line counter reels

7.5' trolling rods

A couple more rod holders

Trailer guide-ons

Richter anchor

Rapalas

Spinning reels

Spinning rods

Big Buddy heater (maybe)

Drift sock

Gun Safe

An unspeakable amount of rapalas, jigs, hooks and weights

The new Lowrance LCX 28c HD!!! (at year-end sale time)

And too many other items to mention!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see....the check book says I can afford..... tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I came home from work the other day and the better half had the tackle craft open marking stuff down. Seems she wants to start tying spinner rigs for a hobby and hsolist practices.

Yee Haa! First interest she has taken in fishing in 8 years. I'm gonna be set!!! smile.gif