• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Aqua View Scout 2 Temp Gauge

angler_for_life

I just got an aquaview scout 2 a few weeks ago and its worked great! Other than my temp gauge is wacko. every time i use it i put it down the hole and it reads about 36 to 39degrees near the bottom, normal, but after about 30 seconds it just starts jumping all around. Itll go from 50degrees to 84degrees to 29degrees even though im not moving it. Am i the only one this is happening too? Any tips to fix the problem?

mine came with the temp gauge to.is your camera a perch and not a bluegill? cause when i got mine i noticed it was a perch and the guy at thorne bros said there blugill cameras. so then i emailed nature vision and they said they had a bunch of scout 2's with srt cameras and so your aquavu is a bonus. mine also is messed up. but only out of water it will either say 55 or 88 but when i put it in the water and it works confused.gif

Dietz had said earlier in the month that AquaVU wanted to get the camera on market quickly and had put about 2,000 cameras on the market that included the temp gauage. So not all will have the temp guage, only if you were lucky to get some of the first ones. Hope this helps out.

the floor models that I looked at had the temp, so I was expecting to have it also, nope. so I dug around on there HSOforum, and it never says anywhere that it is on this unit.

another thing, alot of the advertisements never say anything about the SR lighting, which I have. they just say it has the infared lighting. mine has both the SR and the infared lighting. smirk.gif