• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

good lake to try??

arcticcat400

i am from the south central area of mn and would like to take my permanent on a little trip some time this winter just to try it out and do some fishing and then stay on the lake in the permanent but my permanent isnt up to manking a trip to mille lacs or red or lotw and i really dont know anything about fishing on any lakes that size so is there any good lake that arent so big and so far away that would be worth the trip for a weekend thanks in advance for any help

I don't think there are any lakes in the south central area of the state that will hold a permanent right now after this weather we had. I'm in the same situation as you with a perm that I'd like to get out for a weekend to try it out for the first time but it's still sitting in my driveway. smirk.gif Still waiting for that maiden voyage........

Where are you located?