• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

****SOLD****16 X 6.5 ft King Crow Retractable Wheel House SOLD

Just got back from taking more pictures of the fish house. I have quite a number of inside and outside pictures as requested. I will forward the pictures in a yahoo photo album to all that replied.

I managed to break the cable on the drop hitch and bump one of the overhead lights with my head. Not a good morning. Nothing major. In addition, I did notice the gas light needs a new globe and wick. Given these fixes, I am lowering the price by $500 to $5,450 because I won’t have time to address these things. Probably looking at less than $50 in parts.

The house is at my father-in-laws place 12 miles East of Rice, MN. Please let me know if you would like to take a look.

All pics sent - this will make a great house for someone, please let me know if you are interested in viewing in person.

Matt Breuer with Northcountry Guide Service has fished out of this house and runs King Crow for his rental business. See his note earlier in this string and feel free to contact him on this house as a reference at mjbreuer at charter.net