• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it going to happen...

hanson

All I can say is I hope we get something ! It's raining on and off right now, what a waste of precip crazy.gif Hope it cools down to switch it over. Glad we didn't head for L.O.W. today with this weather coming in.

Come on SNOW !!!!

Currently have, at most, 2" of new snow on the ground in Crookston.

Grand Forks Herald said GF could potentially be receiving 10" more by the end of the day. I have a hard time believing that but you never know.

2" of snow is enough to get a guy excited, but not enough to do anything with.

Up by Aberdeen, we have about 6-7" on the ground it's not alot but it's better than nothing!!! grin.gif Enough to get the sled out and put a few miles on it before my trip to Laramie, WY on wednesday!!! grin.gif

Perchjr

This snow is nice up here, but someone mentioned that the trails would hopefully get groomed soon. I think we're still 6" shy of groomed trails. I just came home from the hunting shack in Orr and I cross the Arrowhead Trail several times and even drive on the Arrowhead for 1/4 mile or so and it's nowhere close to ready. There's spots, in areas with heavy pine cover that still have brown grass and no snow on them. Just north of town, in Cook, only got 4" or so, and Orr only got about 4" as well. Spots got hit heavy and others not so heavy. It might be enough snow to get some small sections of trail groomed, but not much. It's suppose to be pushing 40 degress again by mid to late week. Not good. frown.gif