• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Garmin Map60

Jeremiah Johnson

Question

2 answers to this question

Yes, But if you can afford it get the 60csx.

The reason I say this is because you will need to reload what software you want when you want it versus swapping out a chip. What i mean is lets say you have lakemaster and Cityguide for streets. The unit will not store both. Whatever you load into the unit will erase what was in there. I know Lakemaster has road info on it but only for MN and I don't feel it is as up to date as cityguide or has the volume of info for businesses and such.

The other thing to make sure you do is buy the cd version that loads to your computer because as you already know you cant put a chip in it.

Hope this helps

You can get the promap, but not the lake of the woods. I just ran into this, Garmin is not licensing the LOW software yet. I already own a 60cs and instead of waiting on the licensing (nothing in the works yet) I just purchased a Lowrance H2OC from Lakemaster with both the 2007 promap and the LOW chip. I'll use the 60cs for four wheeling and use the H2OC for fishing.