• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Removing lic# from fish trap yes or no

HGS 24

I have a fish trap that i am planning on selling. When I bought it i stenciled my driver lic # in 3 in letters across the front above the door. Now that i am planning on selling it and my new drivers lic# is different should I be worried about possible liability from the next owner's possible negligence. any opionion would be great

HGS 24:

You dont want your DL# on anything let alone a sold fish house. Use your DNR # in the future and remove or paint over the existing number before you sell it. Identity theft is easy enough without given out your DL# which gives out far to much info if the number is run in the wrong hands.

The old MN Lic. numbers are still recognized for the next 10 years. I'm a risk manager and one of my job functions is to monitor commercial drivers licenses and and our employee's driving records. Just do a neat job and spray over it. After all it is a used house.