• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Santana 2 more years and done for Twins??

Down to Earth

One has to think after seeing the Zito signing yesterday, if after the 2008 season the Twins will be able to keep Santana around. Barring injury there is no reason he shouldn't be able to maintain his current performance levels. If so, your probably looking at a $20+ mil. per year.

Fishy,

The sports talk guys here in the Windy are even talking about Mark Buehrle and what he will be worth after next year. As bad as he was last year, they seem to think he will be in the 17 mil range per year. I say, trade him now and get what you can but they already done that with Garcia and McCarthy, moves that still have me scratching my balding head. I guess they figure Buehrle to be a steal at 8 mil for next year. I guess we should look forward to seeing Yo-Han and Mr. Buehrle in pinstripes and watch the Yankee payroll balloon to 300 mil! Windy

It would be sad to see those two lefties in Yankee stripes. The market for pitchers got way out of whack this year. Lets hope for one of those market corrections they always talk about on Wall St. to happen soon. Maybe even another offseason of collusion is in order.

i dont see thim going anywhere. The twins have a program where there only going ot get better. They have to get a few key players around him, but its only going ot take time. He will be a twin for a long time. Just my thoughts