• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need good mechanic

hartner62

Just broke out the old sled after about 3 years of sitting. Started up pretty quick but it doesn't want to idle down. Just looking for somebody to do a once over on her and let me know what needs to be done. The fishing stuff keeps on getting heavier every time I go out so I could use a little help. I live in St.Michael and would like to find someone close. Any ideas? It's a 79 polaris txl 340. Moon Motors said the only go back 15 years.

Can you dissamble and thoroughly clean the carb(s) by yourself? That may well be all you need to do (assuming you have got fresh gas in there already or else you need to drain and refill that too). That and throw a new set of plugs in there and then I'd just add seafoam to a tank of gas and see where you are at... These are cheap easy things that will solve most problems and if its not this, then you can look to a mechanic.