• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Couple Qs for Baldy

cjac

Couple questions....

What's the scoop on your mother's benefit auction, January was the time, correct?

Also heard rumblings of a 10 inch Weagle. What's the latest? Got a giant Lac Suel for Xmas that got me thinking about jumbo topwaters. Thinking of what kind of "swoosh swoosh" noise a 10 would make has my curiousity piqued.

One more thing.......Congrats on the little lady! Hope all is well!

Chris

Quote:

Couple questions....

What's the scoop on your mother's benefit auction, January was the time, correct?

Also heard rumblings of a 10 inch Weagle. What's the latest? Got a giant Lac Suel for Xmas that got me thinking about jumbo topwaters. Thinking of what kind of "swoosh swoosh" noise a 10 would make has my curiousity piqued.

One more thing.......Congrats on the little lady! Hope all is well!

Chris

Yes, January 4th is the date

I will have limited numbers of 10inchers at the shows this winter. It rocks!!

Thanks for the congrats. She is a cute little lady. Its been alot of fun so far.

Can you throw out the latest auction list of items on here? I know there were several things that I had my eye on, and some additions to your initial listing. Custom lures and guide packages that were looking awesome definitely have my attention!

Can't wait to see the Weagle 10s! Medina for sure! Or your work parking lot if there are prototypes I can test in the bathtub! grin.gif

Take care of your girls! Again....congrats Luke!

Chris

Hiya -

Yeah, Merry Christmas indeed! It's my stepdaughter's birthday today. Piece of advice: when they get older, never wrap their birthday presents in Christmas wrapping paper...Marcy goes berserk when people do that to her wink.gif

See you in Chicago...

Cheers,

Rob

Just made a few bids, nice stuff! I want the Mojo 4 pack!

I have a few ideas in mind with that, 4 lures of my choice has my wheels spinnin'! I also want about 15 guided days, is that too much to ask for?

Check it out folks, do a little leg work (read above) and you'll find the auction, good stuff and a very very deserving cause.

Chris H