• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

registering fourwheeler?

arcticcat400

i have a 2000 polaris and we bought it used and the sticker on it says 2005 and we havent bought a new one yet because we havent used the wheeler except around the yard so i was wondering what do i all need to get a new registration sticker and be legal on the ice? any help is greatly appreciated

i looked at the online thing and it asks for your registration # where do u get that like i said ive never registered one and am not sure what paperwork i even have on this machine so what if u cant find ur paperwork of sumthin then how do u go about doing it?

Since insurance is not required, it is a user preference thing. Should you carry liability or not? What about property damage? It's all in where you feel comfortable. Might be best to talk with your insurance agent to see what plans are available and at what cost.

Bob