• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Limit Question?

walldoggie

The real problem is if you actually do it. This was a debate we had at x-mas of all things but when you start looking at licence prices for bordering states if you want to pay it then go right ahead, I know wisc is 50 bucks, i dont know what the other bordering states run, but alot of money to just stock up on fish, expecially when they are pretty plentifull right here in our own state.

Quote:

Yeah.. now I can go out and get a 1 day Iowa license and have a way to legally avoid athorities no matter how many crappies are in the freezer as long as I dont bring more than 10 more at a time.

Boy, am I glad that got pointed out to the public. If even 1 person acts on it and has a good hole....

I think this is one of those things that the people who break the law already know about this. My Dad lives in ND and only buys an MN license. When he takes fish home he does what the MN laws are. I don't see any harm if you to licenses and keep limits from both states. As long as you are eating the critters and not going over the limit in either state that's your choice. Seams like it would be cheaper to just buy some fish at Sams if all you want to fish for is food though. I think most of us do it for sport. I don't think you have to worry about to many people on this site going over limit.

Well, it appears to me that still we have two ways of thinking here so I am going to have to give my 02 cents and go with the guys that are going the way of being able to have both the WI and MN limit in their freezer. I will use a hunting anology. When we go to SD pheasant hunting for 3 days we are allowed 3 birds a day or 9 birds total and me and my son come back with 9 birds each putting 18 birds in our freezer. This is way over the MN limit, of which I have 4 of those currently in my freezer giving me 22 birds in the freezer. Now I know that I am allowed to have a SD Limit in my freezer, so why wouldn't the same apply to fish also. confused.gif