• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Referral Needed: Electronics/Wiring Problem

Seabass77

Question

I bought my fishing/duck boat spring of 05 and I have had some problems with the wiring/battery/ and lights. Its a lund ssv 16, the battery is under the back starboard bench and that is where all the wiring comes together at some sort of junction. Anyway, the battery doesn't fit very well due to the poor installation of the seat swivel, and keeps sliding around pulling at the wire's and disconnecting things causing a short which drains my battery. In short, I need a referral that I can get this all sorted for me. Thanks folks.

2 answers to this question

Seabass.. It looks like you live very close to me, I can help you get that in order if you want.

What was earlier stated is correct, that battery has to be tied down, and you want the wiring in order and protected. It shouldnt be that difficult to do.