• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Charging your battery??

Mojoe

I have a 400 cat and to be honest I dont know the best way to charge my battery. I brought it into the dealer to have some tire work done and when I picked it up the battery was dead??? I olny have 100 miles on the machine so dont know why its dead but thats another story mad.gif. Whats the best voltage/amp rate and how long is best for the battery???? Thanks a ton guys!!!!!

I'd do an internet search for the battery manufacturer. They usually have information of this nature available on-line. Different batteries require different methods. What works for one type may not be beneficial for another.

Bob

I'd go back to the dealer and ask what happened. This should not happen. Maybe just a wire came loose when they removed the seat. i would check a few small things and then put the problem on the dealer. With that low of miles, it should start even if it sat outside this whole winter so far.