• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Gloves have got more funk than George Clinton and the Parliment Funkadelic!

Dances with Walleye

Okay so after handling about 3 dozen fish this season my Ice Armor Gloves are really starting to stink. This morning my fiance asked me to please keep my gloves in the basment because the smell was permeating the house!

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on the best way to wash or clean Ice Armor Gloves... I mean can I just toss them in the washing machine with some Cheer Dark? I just don't want to wreck them on a guess.

Thanks in advance!

Wash them in Hydrogen Peroxide. Go get a powdered version like Oxyclean. The Hydrogen Peroxide takes a while to work, but will work if you give it some time. Use warm water to dissolve the powder. The Hydrogen Peroxide will kill the funk!

biggieroth,

That is a good idea. My son has some nasty funk-build-up in his sneakers. I use Oxy Clean to soak them in and it kills the funk... for a while anyway. That stuff is awesome for just about anything.

MJ