• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

strikemaster clothing??

vitalshot5

I just purchased a set of the strikemaster bibs from reeds...was just wondering how they compare to the ice armour bibs. they are cheaper priced but are they cheaper made? I know you get what you pay for...just wanted to know if there is a huge difference.

I bought some of the bibs before this season as well, I can't say enough about them! They work great, the padding on the knees is wonderful, I never get cold...all you need is a pair of sweats under and your good too go!!! It's a great purchase! smile.gif

I've been wearing the Strikemaster suit all winter, very comfortable! Also very durable. The bibs are top-notch in my opinion. I would put them up against any other bib out there. The suit is both warm and fishable. I'm very pleased so far...

I have been out in the boat this fall/winter with this suit and for the price it's a win win in my book. I fished in a hard rain for 3.5 hours and even though it took on water it kept me 90% dry. I treated the entire suit with 100% silicon spray I found in my local Walmart camping section and fished again in the rain and it beaded up beautifully and the water rolled off like water off a ducks back. If you can't afford the blue suit this Ice-Sentials packs a lot of punch for the buck. Highly recommended. I'll be given it another whirl in the boat tommorow and can't wait.