• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Is it ever gonna get cold

SkinnyVinny05

I know some places at least got ice already and guys are fishing but here in NY we NEVER even got started crazy.gif It's the first year in recorded history that we never got a "measurable" snowfall in Albany NY shocked.gif It's pretty much all my fault because I went and bought a new boat this year and jinxed all my fellow NYers smirk.gif

In the Twin Cities we have no snow and a little ice. Some lakes in the metro still have some open water like Harriet & Calhoun in Minneapolis. There are some fishable lakes though. I am looking forward to Devils Lake(ND) now. Heading up there hopefully the weekend of Jan 19th-21st., not sure it may be the following weekend. They've got 12-16'' of ice. They are driving on it now.