• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
SkinnyVinny05

Is it ever gonna get cold

i caint believe how great this year started and how bad it got so quickly and the forcast for the metro till the 5th is all days around 36-45 with more rain ahead

I know some places at least got ice already and guys are fishing but here in NY we NEVER even got started crazy.gif It's the first year in recorded history that we never got a "measurable" snowfall in Albany NY shocked.gif It's pretty much all my fault because I went and bought a new boat this year and jinxed all my fellow NYers smirk.gif

In the Twin Cities we have no snow and a little ice. Some lakes in the metro still have some open water like Harriet & Calhoun in Minneapolis. There are some fishable lakes though. I am looking forward to Devils Lake(ND) now. Heading up there hopefully the weekend of Jan 19th-21st., not sure it may be the following weekend. They've got 12-16'' of ice. They are driving on it now.

ya i jinxed us to because i cought a new fish trap yukon a vex and so much other stuff im headed out to try to fish here in about a hour so hopefully it all goes good im going to FISH lake so ill post a report when im gone