• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BASS Pro-Shops proposed Buffalo store *DELETED*

I have only been to the Auburn one a couple of times that's it. I really don't think were going to hold on to the Gander's around here either, there management is a joke at the corporate level and it's a shame too because like you said there's not really much left for local B&T'S for me other than Marion Manor. Our B&T in Rome was terrible but if you had the right backing, take care of the customers and word of mouth, fisherman will find you.

I know I would love to have a family owned ice fishing store and promote American Products. When Joe decides to hang up his day job I am going to try to help him matriculate over to icefishing so he can be a full season B&T... It's down the road but something I look forward too.

As for the states paying the money just another case of FW&A it stems from having a do nothing political system that's about greed. I have been in federal service since I was 18 years old and have seen my fair share and it's not pretty. Seems like there's nothing you can do short of revolution. It's sad...