• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PRIOR LAKE ICE?

WildFan10

Haven't been up that way yet but i see people up between Sand Point and the sportsman's access. I have been in the bay by Lords Island and guessed the ice to 5-6 on Sunday.

As I was leaving a 4 wheeler pulling a permanent house pulled into the bay and to my knowledge he is still top side. grin.gif

Plan on hittin the ice tomorrow but not sure were. Will post here though.

Was out on Odowd this am, 7 inches. Friend of mine was on Prior, Went out of Sand point and said there was some real iffy ice by shore but other than that the fished. He said 5-6 inches. Did see some wheelers out and about. Paradise was loaded with people also.

Went out on Prior this afternoon. Did not like what I saw at all. The boy and I were walking to our spot when I came across a crack in the ice, No big deal I thought till we walked across it. The ice started to move up and down on both sides. Can you say RETREAT. The ice is 6-8 inches but obviously getting weak.