• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

snowmobile thru the ice

TRIPSTOWIN

as soon as possible i'd drain all fluids (to be safe, except of course no need to do the anti freeze) crank case has plugs to pull out and pull the spark plugs, put oil in the cylinders 4-5 drops, leave the plugs out and pull it slowly over to disperse the oil, i'd atleast check the gear case but probably change it too then grease all the fittings again and heat up the garage and let it sit and dry out. dont forget to drain the car bowls too.

Hopefully you did not let it freeze up. This could crack things. I put my Cat thru two years ago and I did all the above and had it running again in three day's. Since your's is a Polaris i'm not sure what will happen. (LOL) wink.gif

Just kidding, Hey the good new's is you are O.K.

When i put mine in i had my son on the back. Very scary stuff.

I felt very lucky and learned a lesson the hard way.

CC HURL