• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where can I get fish house canvas?

KOOSHDADDY

You aren't to far from Mikes Shoe Shop in Richmond he sells fish house canvas. I have done buisness with him before and think he was quite reasonable. This year he made me a 4x6 spearhouse for my dad a christmas present and I was real happy with it.

I just did a new spearhouse and got my Canvas from a guy in St.Anna near Holdingford Mn and it is the nice dark black heavy Canvas. I got 15.5'x 6.5' and he charged me $65.00. Not a bad price at all. I have the guys number too if you need it.

I recommend Canvas Plus in Anoka. Quality workmanship. They made insulated canvas covers for both my Otters, one a 3 man and the other a double-wide. Will supply extra poles and patches as well. Hope I don't have the same problem when I get mine out, as stored at ground level. Plan to suspend from the garage ceiling next year, several websites supply pulley arrangements for just this purpose. Good luck!