• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Final Favre-Madden Lovefest?

Down to Earth

Listening to Collinsworth during the game on Thursday was making me sick. I had to flip on the radio for the play by play. I thought he was going to run down to the field and give Favre a big hug and kiss after the game. I think he may have sent him flowers at half time.

I would much rather watch that game than any of the following: Atlanta vs Philly, Jacksonville vs KC, Pitt vs Cinncy, or New England vs Tenn. None of these games mean anything and the GB vs Chicago has the world riding on it. I am now looking very much forward too the Brett Favre hour along with the other 43 starters that will be on the field for both sides. I was thinking about getting some guys together for a football party, and making it a rule that everytime the announcers mention something along the lines of "Favres last game against Chicago" or "Favres possible last game ever", that everyone has too take a shot of tequila. But then i realized that everyone would be physically dead after 3 straight hours of watching football in between knocking down shots. I myself would be physically ill 5 minutes into the game.