• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trijicon night sights

anyone here ever use the trijicon nights sights on the 870 slug barrels? My fiberoptics sights are fading fast (I( mean the front one is about as dim as I am) and I am looking to replace the ones I have right now. The price for these trijicon's runs between 75-95 bucks which is less than a red dot scope and mount or cantelever scope mount barrel and scope. besides, I kind of like using open sights.....thanks

Yeah, I really do not want to get a new cant. scope mount slug barrel for it, although that would finish it off nicely.

Hmmmm night hunting for yotes? Yeah, I need to do that soon, I can use a light starting on the 1st....Heading to IA today for late season pheasants and rabbits and calling some coyotes, hopefully I can post pictures when I get back on Sunday.....say cooter, what are the rules and regulations on coyote hunting for out of staters in WI? What if I called them in and my brother (WI resident)shot them?