• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wheel House Plans

BillP

Looking for plans to build a set of retractable wheels for a fish house??? I know there several configurations and am interested in what folks are using for materials. This would be for med. sized lightweight house.

I've been working on a set of plans but i don't know how to post them. They are also on 18inch by 12 inch paper. Does anyone know of a good Cad program? I've seen a few around $500. I would like to find one around $100. I might go to Kinkos and shrink them down then try and scan them. Kidwalleye

click on Kylersk's profile - he has a link to a slideshow of building his fish house its 50 pics or more - looks like he built a very nice house.

He just posted the other day - scroll down "just got back from Mille Lacs" Or something to that extent