• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Trap Center Console

zachp

Does anyone know where i can get one of these for a voyager. I checked fish traps site and they don't sell them seperately , my dog ate my old one and it was really handy for setting wax worms and other stuff in while fishing.

Yes, I emailed them about the same question, and you can still order them by calling. Here was my reply:

Yes, we do sell the console that you are describing. It is $14.95 plus shipping and tax if you are a Minnesota resident and I will be happy to place an order for you if you’d like to purchase on. You can send me your name and address, credit card number and expiration date and I will get an order processed for one. Or, if you prefer, you can call customer service to place the order over the phone. Just tell them you want to order the console for the Voyager and it’s part # is 101458.

Tightlines,

GatorBait