• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Artic Wear ( A Life Saver )

Just wanted to share with everyone that we here at Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort on Mille Lacs Lake have ordered our Artic Wear from "Walleye Dan"! We will be using the Artic Wear everyday on the ice guiding and working the ice!

This is one hell of a product! Its warm and above all is a floatation wearable. A possible life saver. We paid more for a snowmobile suit than the Artic Wear! We will be wearing our Artic Wear on Mille Lacs for years to come for saftey and the warm comfort!

Check it out at www.walleyedan.com for your Artic Wear Ice Fishermen! With the way the ice seasons have been over the past three years, I feel that this is a must have product for every ice fisherman!

With Artic Wear (Floatation) and our WilCrafts(Floatation)I feel pretty darn safe out there on the big lake everytime!

Cranker,

Thanks for that. It's Arctic Armor though. If anyone is interested, I will be placing another order on Tuesday. I do have some sizes in stock, but it is going fast. This stuff is awesome!! For the price and the quality it's hard to pass up.

Walleyedan

walleyedan,

The suit looks interesting. I see the company has a rough road of financials, but that aside, that doesn't necessarily make the product bad at all.

My question is, I've looked at as much info as I can find on the Arctic Armor and the suits seam to have everything I would like (buoyancy, lite weight , windproof, waterproof, large pockets, hood) but there are a couple questions I have that I feel are very important.

1) Are there "pit zips". Even in the coldest temps, I find myself needing to "vent" a little to cool off. Or in a little warmer temps needing to always stay cool. As many of us know, the conditions we have now are not necessarily cold temperatures but warm conditions, with very cold water!

2)What is the internal shell made up of (nylon, cotton, other)

3)What is the external shell made up of (nylon, canvas, wind stopper, Cordura smile.gif , other )

4) Are the cuffs adjustable (Velcro)

These suits look pretty nice, but without the ability to see them and check them out for myself (I missed the ice fishing show, if they were there) I have to ask a lot more questions.

Best Regards

Fastlane smile.gif

I really like the gaters inside the bibs for covering up the boots.

The suit is very lite weight!

Nice product and also very nice service. Receiving the product within 24 hours of ordering is impressive! I can see why people aren't afraid to speak up on how they like owning these. Can't wait to give mine a good run when the temps drop in a couple days.

grin.gif