• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bird seed robbers

thanks Gator!........pretty basic really on the processing...the time honored "adobe photo shop"(but I don't want to give any commercial endorsements to any particular programs so Steve may certainly delete any paricilar program here as I'm not sure of the parameters)...I just went online to a few "framing programs"one was a "freebie"("ultra snap"}.more of a primer for "drop shadows"...the other is a purchased program for $29.00 (I better not give the name grin.gif)which gives dozens and dozens of various frames and effects for ones photos and also the various printings...and the other for post processing is "picasa"(another freebie from google)...I encorporate everyone of these on my photos..just my own "style" I guess...... grin.gif...jonny