• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This house is 4 years old. The tub and poles are in very good shape. The tarp has a couple holes but very small and fixed. Also included

1- New extra tarp still in the box, 170.00 value.

2-Hyfax for tub

3-Homemade hitch

4-Fold down Clam padded seats but they dont swivel. The nice ones

5-Floor to fit on the ice which folds in half and is insulated and carpeted on top with four holes.

6-New Clam travel cover that has not been used.

7-2- 3ft Clam rope light hooked up to a switch with new battery. Battery is a small lawn & garden type.

8-Gray bubble wrap insulation on the roof and back inside to help with heat and also helps light the house.

9-2 Rod holders- Todays Tackle.

10-Ice anchors.

Now after cleaning the house I believe I have everthing that is included listed.

New cost on all without floor is approx 800.00 plus.

Asking price--500.00---no pics.

450.00 without lights and battery.

I have no pics of the floor. It is made out of 1/2 plywood with 1x2 around each half on the bottom. Inside the bottom on each half is like 3/8th inch blue foam. The top has four holes and carpet on top. This is two equal pieces and are hinged in the middle. I have never weighted it but would guess about 35 pounds. The only time I use it is when I can put it in the truck or the 4-wheeler. It works out good in the house as you never get wet knees when you get down on your knees to get a fish. Also helps to heat the house alot on very cold days.

I could get pics but it wont be until next Tuesday at the soonest.

Yes I do. Just got done cleaning it all up and see looks very good. All the lights work and for what you are getting you cannot beat the price. This house should last for many years as you have everything and its ready to fish,no work. If the day comes when the tarp or cover is damaged you will be able to just pop another one on.