• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This is a 4 year old 10", 3hp auger with the ripper blades. It also comes with a Ready Rig powerhead cover and a very good flat file for hitting the edges on your blades. This auger is in very good condition. Reason for selling is I have two power augers and 2 hand augers. This is the auger with the yellow head.

Price--350.00

New----470 + tax

I like the idea of having a good powered auger. I just can't afford that price. So if you ever get deperate, let me know. I can just do $250. I just bought a FL-18 (from this site) and my wallet is not as thick as it once was. But let me know what happens...

3hp with a 10" auger. The chipper blades are in good shape as I always ran a file on them after each use. File included and also a Ready rig cover for the powerhead. The only reason I am getting rid of this auger is I have numerous ones.