• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Alaska forum back????

I hope this forum dont get yanked and all the info lost, like the last time, by the powers that be!

The Alaska forum used to have a lot of good usefull information on it. There were a lot of us that contributed a lot of time and info for that forum. It was especially helpfull for the First time visitor to AK. Had I known that it was going to get the ax, I would not have waisted my time on it. I sincerely hope you folks make the most of this forum, and you dont loose it.

Later, HoleHopper

Traveler, I agree with you. Now if they could get a Mexico forum. I'm heading to PV on Jan 12 and back to Alaska 7/31 to 8/7 in 2007. Two days in Seward and 5 on the Kenai. I have been using the outdoorsdirectory.com for most of my info.

Hi Arnie, I just now responded to your post on the outdoors directory forum...Seward should be a blast, it's our favorite town on the peninsula. I've asked them in the past to get at least a general saltwater forum up and running on here, no dice so far. Who will you be fishing with in PV? Did you break down and decide to dump the big bucks to catch a cow? I think Josh Temple is over a grand a day now...whew! But they say he's the best, and they do long 12 hr days. I guess I'd try him once if I had someone to do a share with, but it's not happening this year. My next trip will be to Cabo (surprise!) in late May to be an observer in a circle hook C&R marlin tournament. A new experience for me for sure, but a chance to ride along on some top notch boats for 3 days and see how the big boys do it. And a free fishing day at the end for all observers, should be a good experience. Post results from PV for sure! Hey, just noticed this is my 500th post!!! Fitting it's an Alaska thread.

I called and the price is up to $2000 now. It's getting out of my league. I would definately have to share for that price. I'll be there with my wife so I haven't booked anything yet. I just read your post on outdoors. Thanks for the info.