• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First time out!!!

cold, you took the words right out of my mouth!!! grin.gif I don't want to sound like a stuck up "you know what" but as you said I like to keep my spots mine and not advertise for every one in the 5 state region to come and fish it out!!! I guess thats why they call it fishing and not catching, a person has to go out and find those spots for themselves!!! grin.gif

Perchjr

I'm pretty sure you were somewhere in the same neighborhood. I wanted to try Hauge since I didn't fish it last year, but I understand it is in the process of being nuked off of the planet at this time. I have a friend in your area that has several lakes on his land that I fish now and then.

Ya I would call up doug at Sportsman's Cove for information on Lynn, they seem to send a lot of fisherman that way. Bitter lake is kinda of a tough lake, it veries in depth a lot....I know in the boat we could be in 12 foot and be in 3 ft before we even realized it.

Hey Bucket, I would have to agree with the other guy's on this one to, I have never fished Bitter in the winter but as they said I think it is a tough lake to figure, with alot of water at very different depths!!! Lynn Lake I have fished a few times and have never figured it out I know there are some nice fish in there but I can't help you out on where to try it, sorry !!! confused.gif

Perchjr

Sorry Swamp, you know better than being busy on the RR, thing's are going good, hopefully we keep working after the first of the year if not guess there will be more fishing then!!! I haven't been working to much maybe 50-75 hours off at a time, not bad huh??? How about you and the new baby, how's that going, I was thinking you better fish while you can because things will change that's for sure!!! grin.gif

Perchjr