• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OK Muzzleloaders, What you using?

Borch

my friend Jim might sell his TC black diamond to me. New its around $320. There is some rust but its only a year old. Its been shot less than 15 times. what would a good price be? And also if he does not sell it to me. I was looking at a CVA Wolf? Are they a good gun also? What have you heard about the black diamond and the wolf?

Did anyone get the recent issue of Field and Stream and see the unfinished muzzleloader kit in the gear section. I think that looks like it would be a lot of fun to order one now and take your time on building and finishing it for next season. We'll see if I can convince the wife. grin.gif Anyone ever build their own like this? I mean, filing the metal, blueing the barrell, and finishing and sealing the stock, etc.? Any advice?