• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OK... Let's talk Cattin!!!

I'm partial to the Missouri River but I also live about a half mile from it. The Mo. is famous for its flathead cats and blues but also the Osage River is good for blues so Truman and Lake of the Ozarks would also be very good places to hit. Haven't fished the east part of the state much.

Finns.

Im heading back down sometime in march to Truman. Hopefully there is some more water this year, last year there was no flow at the Truman Dam.. The 4 hours I got to float on the lake resulted in a few missed fish and that was it because the truck broke down on the access pulling the boat out of all things! Spent the rest of the trip in a motel watching the rain and waiting for the truck to be repaired.

March the boat is going back in the water and I'll wait for the repair while fishing if need be!

Nice people and great hospitality in that area. Its also a very affordable area to visit.