• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sorry guys this is a one time deal only, once they're gone that's it.

If you have an OB you can get a cover for it at not much price, which will be more expensive than the large one....

2 more left.......snow is coming, be prepared.

I have one on my Lund and had a block of ice 3ftx2ft wide x 1ft tall, I guesstimate 200lbs and didn't break cover, these covers are tough.

Jon, I really don't know, I don't open the covers suince I cannot fold them back again as they were before.

You might want to check online to find what size is a late '90s to current 16ft Alaskan

I still have the one, it's for I/O

At this price you can afford to buy an extra motor cover if you need, but beware it will cost more than boat cover... grin.gif

This is a Lund OEM cover, it doesn't have any elastic strap. You can use it with strings, straps, etc.

I am 1 hour north of you if you want to pick it up.

Email me for more details.

Thanks