• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Show Dates?

icedog

I haven't seen any dates for the Ice Fishing Show this year. In the past it has always been the first weekend (F-S-S) in December. Does anyone know if that is true this year?

Got the itch to walk on water!

Thanks cool.gif

I am looking at buying a new Marcum and Otter Magnum Lodge for the upcoming season. I was just wanted to get an opinion on whether or not it is worth to wait until the Ice Show to buy this equipment? I have never been to the Ice Show, so I don't if they have deals going on there or not.

If you're set on what you want to purchase, go buy it now. Otherwise, the show is the best place to compare most of the available models on the market. Don't expect to save much money shopping at the show but don't be afraid to ask! Just get ready to pull the trigger soon after as some of the more popular models move off the shelf quickly (My Fishtrap Yukon for example).

the one day sale at thorne bros (day after thanksgiving) will get you as good a deal as at the show if not better, and its much easier than having to carry a shack out of the river center!!!

p.s. in my opinion tyhorne bros is THE ONLY place to shop for large items like that. their prices are as good or better than the "big box" retailers, and their customer service is hands down the best around!!